MECAIR MSC OUTPUT DEMAND CONTROLLER
The electronic microprocessor sequencer model “MT” uses advanced microprocessor technology, expressly designed to control the interval and pulse time of diaphragm valves, focusing on reverse pulse-jet systems with pneumatic cleaning procedures. All the technical characteristics satisfy the “CE” Directives which relate to the various protections relating to the terminal board, respecting the distances on the printed circuit boards, galvanic seperation, etc. The product has therefore been tested by an authorised laboratory which has issued a certificate which authenticates and verifies that the Mecair product conforms with the following European Regulations: 89/336 EEC and 93/68 EEC. Upon request it is possible to supply the unit in accordance with the European Directive EC/94/9 ATEX, ATEX II 3D (zone 22).
The sequencer is available in the following versions: Small enclosure: MT4 (4 outlets), MT8 (8 outlets) and MT12 (12 outlets); Large enclosure: MT16 (16 outlets), MT20 (20 outlets), MT24 (24 outlets), MT28 (28 outlets) and MT32 (32 outlets).
The microprocessor sequencer contains a liquid-crystal visual display which indicates the interval and pulse time, the number of cycles in the end-cycle cleaning and the number of pauses between each end-cycle cleaning. The unit automatically bypasses the loads not connected, allowing command of only the operative valves. There are two alarms: one for the short-circuit outlets, the other for microprocessor malfunction. The system can start up with a remote contact as well as by the switching off of the fan, to obtain the final cleaning cycle.
• Timed sequential control of the electric valves with zero-crossing to eliminate electrical interference.
• Prearrangement for external automatic regulator of the differential pressure in the filter or contact from PLC (REMOTE command).
• Regulation of the pulse time and the pause time, with indication on the display.
• Short-circuit alarm and alarm for microprocessor malfunction.
• Easy selection of outlet voltage (AC/DC) and inlet voltage (AC).
• Setting number of end-cycle cleaning. The final cleaning can start up with a remote contact as well as by switching off the fan.
MECAIR MT 48 OUTPUT SEQUENTIAL TIMER